Friday 17 May 2013

SWOT analysis

I have carried out a S.W.O.T. analysis for my particular area of location photography.


Strengths

  • Good interpersonal skills to make my model feel comfortable and relaxed.
  • Good time management - to complete the work on time for the deadline.
  • Good organisation - planning
  • Locations nearby that I can use for the shoot
  • Suitable equipment that I can use of my own and equipment from work that I can borrow.
Weaknesses

  • Worry about things not going to plan.
  • Would like to develop practical skills.
  • Usually stick to my comfort zone and don't try new things.


Opportunities

  • Fashion magazines could use my work.
  • The festival trend is growing.
  • Could approach small independent outlets that could use my work.

Threats

  • Bad weather.
  • Unreliability of the model.
  • Interference of the public in my shots.
  • Not having enough time and light to get the variety of shots I want.



No comments:

Post a Comment