Sunday 20 January 2013

Digital image capture & editing - Memories

 
After the introduction to the montage project, I started to think about collecting some photos and textures that I can scan in and use for my memories montage.
 
When I think of the word 'memories', I think of my childhood and memories with family.
 
This (below) is one of my favourite childhood pictures of me and my big sister because it shows how close we were as kids and shows how I remember us being.
 
I used photoshop and layers to add a texture and changed the image to black and white to give it quite an old hazy feel, because I don't clearly remember being this age. (i'm not quite old enough to have had black and white photos!)
 
 
 
 
This is the original image.... I just used my phone to take a picture of the photo.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment